Get Fit | Build Homes | Engage Staff
Promote health and wellbeing throughout your company while helping those most in need.
Make a difference with your team.
The importance of keeping fit
Many companies have reported a concern for staff health and wellbeing during this pandemic, with more and more people feeling isolated and disengaged. The uncertainty about the state of their health, jobs and the future are causing employees to feel heightened levels of stress.
Regular exercise is not just good for your physical health, it also has a profoundly positive impact on your mental health. It relieves stress, reduces the incidence of anxiety and depression, improves memory, helps you sleep better, and boosts your overall mood.
How it works
- Habitat for Humanity will set your company up with a tailored online fundraising platform
- Your staff can register online, individually.
- You decide how to motivate your staff and raise funds (example, for every 30 minutes of exercise completed your company will donate $10 to Habitat for Humanity, the donation amount is entirely the companies decision)
- Your staff exercise individually and log their progress on the online platform (photos and videos optional)
Benefits to your business
- Maintain employee engagement
- Promote health and wellbeing to all staff
- Increase morale
- Improve relationships between staff
- Positive brand recognition
- Acknowledge that you’re helping people in need!