Win 2x VIP Tickets to Rock the House Concert at the Opera House
Habitat for Humanity Australia and our friends at Rock the House bring you the chance to WIN Two VIP Producers Seats tickets to see six legendary Australian artists- John Paul Young, Ross Wilson, Glenn Shorrocck, Russel Morris, Kate Ceberano and Brian Cadd on January 4th, 2020 at the iconic Opera House in Sydney.
Here is how you can enter for the chance to WIN:
Register for any Global Village build and for 1 entry to win OR register for Rock the House V build for 2 entries
Follow @habitataustralia on Instagram for an extra entry
Full Terms and Conditions for Habitat for Humanity Australia’s ‘Rock the House Competition’
- Competition Start Date:12.2019 at 10:00am
- Competition End Date:12.2019 at 10:00am
- Prize Details and Value: Two ‘Producer’s Seat’ tickets to ‘Rock the House’ at the Opera House on 4th January 2020 at 8pm, tickets are valued at $159 AUD per ticket. (https://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/events/whats-on/Contemporary-Music/2020/rock-the-house.html)
- How to Enter: Please register for any of our 2020 builds located on this page of the website (https://www.habitat.org.au/volunteer/volunteer-overseas/ )
- If you register for the ‘Rock the House V Build’ then you will receive two (2) entries into the draw. If you register for any other build then you will receive one (1) entry into the draw.
- Place, date, time and method of draw: The prize winner will be drawn at 10:00am on 20.12.2019 by a Habitat for Humanity Australia staff member in a raffle draw.
- How and when winners will be notified: The winner will be notified by telephone call and email at 10:15am on 20.12.2019.
- The method for claiming prizes: If you are notified you have won the prize and would like to accept the tickets you will need to verbally confirm over the phone (+61299197000) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 21.12.2019 at 12:00pm.
- How the results will be published: The results will be published on Habitat for Humanity Australia’s website, Facebook and Instagram account.
- Unclaimed prize draw details: You must confirm that you will receive the tickets by the 21.12.2019 at 12:00pm, otherwise The Global Village Team will be re-draw another winner and you forfeit the prize.
- Purpose of collection of information: By registering for a Global Village build, you are agreeing to be contacted in relation to the build, abide by the “Volunteer Code of Conduct’ and all relevant policies relating to Global Village International Volunteering. No additional information will be collected in order to be eligible for the raffle competition.